If you could only ever have one Red Paddle Co board, the Ride 10’6” is the one we’d tell you to get – it’s already the world’s most popular inflatable SUP.
Its popularity is down to its versatility. It’s designed to float and glide easily on flat water, and it has just the right amount of curve in the plan shape so it rides smoothly and predictably in surf, no matter what kind of rider you are. And it’s 4.7” thick, which increases stiffness while not affecting ride and performance. Cargo tie-downs complete an iconic package.
MSL fusion composite and airtight coating New for 2016, MSL involves fusing a second layer of hard-wearing polymer to the dropstitch core at the raw material stage, removing hand gluing errors. The high-tech industrial process also saves almost 2kg in weight and makes the boards stiffer at lower pressures.
features: TecAir construction for ultimate pressure, stiffness, durability and airlock. center carry handle, 3 ifins, 4 cargo points, front and rear leash rings, performance deckgrip.
10'6" Ride Overview from Red Paddle Co on Vimeo.
- TITAN double barrel HP handpump FREE UPGRADE
- Rollerwheel convertible backpack#
- RPC waterproof phone/key case & cannister with glue
- FREE Genuine RED Paddle Co 3 piece adjustable paddle that fits in the bag (no cheap imitations)
- FREE shipping*
- FREE Surf leash
* free shipping to the following locations. Adelaide 2 days Albury 1 day Bendigo 1 day Brisbane 3 days Bundaberg 3 days Cairns 5 days Canberra 2 days Central Coast 2 days Coffs Harbour 2 days Geelong Gladstone 3 days Gold Coast 2 days Hobart 4 days Launceston 4 days Mackay 4 days Maryborough 3 days Melbourne 1 day Newcastle 1 day Northern Rivers 3 days Orange 3 days Perth 7 days Port Macquarie 2 days Rockhampton 3 days Sunshine Coast 3 days Sydney 2 days Tamworth 3 days Toowoomba 3 days Townsville 4 days Wide Bay 3 days Wollongong 2 days. If your location is not listed above, please place your order and we will email you a quote for the freight. Your card will not be charge until you approve the freight charge.
#We often get calls from "other" brand owners wanting to buy a RED Paddle Co bag - that's how much better they are!